Thursday, August 23, 2007

Journals, Houses, and a Birthday Celebration

Can you believe a week has already gone by since I last updated this website? Time really does fly when you're busy. This website is like my journal, so I'm trying my best to keep it updated. I thought doing so at least once a week would be great for me since I have to admit: I'm really bad about keep a journal. Sad, I know.

The hunt for a house continues. We just haven't found "the house". It's hard to find a house we like and in a neighborhood we like. You'd be surprised by some of the scary houses we've seen. Our realtor is out of town this week, so we'll probably be looking at some more houses next week.

On Tuesday, we celebrated Mom's birthday with her and the family. We combined forces to make her dinner and dessert: Chicken Croquettes, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, rolls, macaroni salad, and cheesecake brownies! And we didn't even sing "Happy Birthday" all that bad!

Well, Savannah just woke up from her morning nap--and she's ready to PLAY! Love, as always, to all!

No comments:

A Family Picture!