Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lewiston's Hot and Going to Rexburg, Idaho

I think I'm now going to appreciate cooler weather much more now. When you live in Lewiston, like Perry, Savannah and I do, the hot (and I mean HOT!) weather really seems to get to you. On Tuesday, we went to look at three more houses as the search for our first home continues. The weather that day was so very hot--it was making me feel a little queasy. We've decided that we LOVE any day that doesn't reach the triple digits. I can't wait for cooler, fall weather!

The middle of August is already here, as all of you realize. But, of course that doesn't mean that the month is going to slow down for us! We are still keeping pretty busy. During this week already: we've looked at houses, been Summer Cleaning the apartment, getting Savannah to like carrot baby food, and doing water balloon games with the Young Women at church! That doesn't include Perry having to work, laundry, and the donating of our blood today at the Red Cross. Blood--Yikes!

Soon, my wonderful sister, Jess, will head back to Rexburg, ID to continue going to school at BYU-I. We'll sure miss having her here. But, guess what!? Savannah and I are going with Jess and my mom to help drop her off! I can't wait to show Savannah her mommy's old stompin' grounds! (Ha, ha!) Love to all!

No comments:

A Family Picture!