Sometimes I still can't believe how quickly the year has already gone by. August, for goodness sake, is already here. That means summer is going to end soon (I'm actually looking forward to cooler weather!) and that the fall season will start. Savannah is already going to be six months old on the 23rd of this month--our baby is really growing up so very quickly! She is sure loving learning how to scoot and crawl.
Most of our summer days are spent working, taking care of the cutest baby ever, relaxing, and enjoying the summer months. We're also still in the process of looking for our first home. Finding the right one is definitely a harder thing than we thought. After all, we need at least two bedrooms--and preferably not a house with the other bedroom down in the basement. Yikes! I don't want my Savannah all alone in the basement! I wouldn't even want to sleep down there!
Anyways, I better get going. Perry and I are going to try to go to another movie today. Our first movie since having Savannah was Harry Potter 5 and now we're going to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie (yes--we still haven't seen it yet!). Love to all!
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment