Monday, December 3, 2007

The Holidays are Here!

Well, friends and family...it's pretty apparent that I didn't keep up my goal of writing weekly. But, I figured that since the new year is fast approaching, I had better get myself in gear. I haven't, after all, updated this page since the summer--and the holidays are already here! I'm so sorry about not keeping this page as up to date as I should. You cannot imagine how busy we've been. So busy, in fact, that we've put off the house hunt for a little while. "The House" just hasn't popped up yet.

We've also been busy with work, church callings, Halloween, Thanksgiving, traveling, Christmas shopping, and lots of birthdays! There's probably more that I forgot to mention, but I think you get the idea. I just can't believe that 2007 is almost over! We're excited, though, for Savannah's first Christmas. We loved getting to decorate the house with her and see her eyes light up when we turned the Christmas tree lights on for the first time. Savannah's fascinated by everything around her--including the ornaments and presents (she likes to put the wrapped present in her mouth--YIKES!).

Well, I had better get going to bed. It's awfully late and I think I'd really like to sleep. I'm so glad Savannah is sleeping through the night. You really don't appreciate sleep until you have a baby in your home. It's definitely worth it, though!

No comments:

A Family Picture!