We finally have been hitting triple digit temperatures here! Some days it is WAY too hot to even venture outside with the girls. There are still a lot of great weather days, though, and we are taking full advantage of them.
It's also Party Planning Time at our house! Can you believe that our Sweet E will be a year old a week from today? I dreamt about the day she was born last night and I can still remember her as a newborn so clearly. These girls bring me so much joy and I am so blessed to be their mommy! Here are some of our latest pics!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com





1 comment:
So cute, your girls are just adorable. I think butterflies is an awesome theme for her party, I love butterflies. I am with you I still can't believe that Lane is a year old and that happened a month ago. I hope that it cools off some for you, that is crazy how hot it is.
Post a Comment