Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet E and More Summer Pics

Our Sweet E had her birthday on the 9th of this month! So sorry it has taken me so long to get the pictures posted--we took a ton and it's taken me this long to sort through and find the best ones! I also put some of our favorite pictures we have taken this month too! So many--but so much fun!

Wouldn't this be a fun package to get in the mail?


They were SO quiet for too long...this is what I found!

She LOVED her birthday cupcake and dove right in!

Happy Birthday Sweet E!

Savvy is checking the butterfly decorations

Heather made butterfly birthday cupcakes--aren't they SO pretty!

Mommy and Baby E

Lizzie opens one of her gifts--she sleeps with it every night now!

Our birthday girl!

We found out last night that she LOVES to eat the corn off the cob!

3 comments:

Loleen said...

so much fun, those cupcakes were awesome. it looks like you have been enjoying summer

Heather said...

I love the picture of the girls in the box! That's so cute! Was that taken at Artbeat? I love you're blog. Even if we see each other regularly it's still so fun to read! Love you!

Julie N. said...

So cute and fun! I can't believe she's 1 already! Seriously the time goes by way too fast! And tell Heather she did an amazing job on the cupcakes! They are awesome! I'm glad everything is going good for you guys.

A Family Picture!