Monday, July 5, 2010
Summertime Fun
I'm so glad that our weather's been cooperating these past few weeks! Our family has been spending lots of time outside--especially at the park. My girls love it there and I get a chance to just sit and relax. We've decided to have Sweet E's first birthday party at our favorite park next month. I can't believe that my baby girl is already almost a year old. She loves to cruise holding onto furniture and get into EVERYTHING! Here's some of our favorite summer pics so far:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com





4 comments:
Your girls are so cute and the pictures of them are awesome. It looks like you are having a lot of fun. We are waiting for our weather to cooperate, we have had a few nice days. I can't believe that your little girl will be one next month, which is how I feel about the fact that Lane is one. They are growing up way too fast.
We need to get back to Spokane and hope to this summer just not sure when. I will let you know, it would be fun to get together and see you guys.
Hello! This message is for Perry- my name is Monica, and Perry and I went to school at EC and ran cross country together. Jacob sent me the blog adress. Your kids are adorable, I'm so glad you two met and fell in love and married and have such beautiful daughters! Your kids are almost the same exact ages as ours! Take care Perry, wishing you the best!
Monica
Ben enjoyed the fireworks but Lane went to bed and luckily he slept through it all, which is amazing because it was loud. I hear you about Lizzie sticking to her bed time routine, Lane is the same way and he does not like to be up late.
I am so glad you had a fun 4th.
So fun! I love the picture of Sav sleeping while reading her book, sooo cute!
Post a Comment