Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just a Little Update or Two

The weather around here sure can't seem to make up it's mind! One day it's as sunny and warm as can be and the next day we're having thunderstorms. Yikes! We've been keeping ourselves pretty busy with work, playtime and working in our garden. I'm really excited to have things spouting already--pumpkins, lettuce, and some fresh herbs.

I'm also having so much fun with my new church calling: I'm now the 2nd counselor in the Primary in our ward. Being in Primary is SO fun! I loved being the Primary Pianist and I love that I get to continue being with the primary kids!

I posted some of our favorite pictures from this last month--and I even put one of my sis and her husband Nate! Jess is due in September and I can't wait to start planning her baby shower!

Baby E and her Papa

Sav got hold of a pen the other day--she thought she'd draw on her face for fun...

Baby E after Sunday Dinner--can you tell she's a happy baby!


Mommy and E

Aunt Jess and Uncle Nate

3 comments:

Loleen said...

Your girls are so cute and yes you can tell the Baby E is a very happy baby but of course she would be because she gets to be in your family. I love that picture of you and her, so cute you both look so happy. Your sister is very cute and I loved that picture of them, enjoy planning their baby shower, so much fun.

Heather said...

I'm so tired of the flip floppy weather too! I just hope it clears up in time for camp! I love the pictures by the way!

Loleen said...

Hey shan,
Just thought I would answer your question. The Kootenai Falls and swinging bridge are just outside of Libby. Montana, which is in the northwest corner of the state.

A Family Picture!