Thursday, February 25, 2010
Happy 3rd Birthday Savannah!
Can you believe Savannah turned three years old on the 23rd? We had so much fun having both sets of grandparents and her Aunt Heather and Uncle Casey come over for her My Little Pony party! Our living and dining room became "Ponyville" and we had lots of good stuff to eat. Heather made the best birthday cake--Savvy loved the ponies on it! I still quite can't believe that Savvy has been in my life for three years! What a joy she is! Here's some pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com






4 comments:
I cant believe you have a three year old, holy cow. What a great b-day party you put on....you are an awesome mommy.
They grow so fast, too fast in my opinion. Her birthday party was awesome, I loved the cake. That is a clever way to make a tree, I will have to remember that.
You could make a stick horse. It is pretty easy. Ben's is made out of leather but I have seen them out of fabric also. You just have to have a stick and then so your material the shape of a horse head, put on a mane and an eye. I know your creative I am sure that you could do it.
Your girls are very cute.
So Cute!! I forgot that Cale and Savvy were that close in age. What a fun birthday party!!
Happy Birthday Savannah! Looks like you guys had a great party. I can't believe she's 3! I remember going to your baby shower for her. Time flies!
Post a Comment