I just absolutely LOVE and ADORE my girls! They fill my life with joy and wonder. My life is so much better because they are in it! I love, as you can probably tell, to take tons of pictures of my sweet little girls!
We've been having a really mild winter and the weather hasn't been too bad. I packed the girls into the car the other day and we had some fun playing at the park. We are very much looking forward to even warmer days we can spend playing outside!
Sav's 3rd birthday is coming soon--on the 23rd! I can't believe it--where's the time gone? I'll be sure to post her My Little Pony birthday pics! Love to all!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com







2 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I would take a lot of pictures of those cute girls too. Isn't it the best to love someone so much. I can't wait until warmer weather too. Love you guys and can't wait to see you again.
Your little girls are so cute, I love their dresses. That would be the fun of girls is the dresses. We have been having a mild winter too and it is fun to get out.
I can't believe that Savvy is almost three, but then I couldn't believe Ben turned three either. I am with you I remember them as a baby and just can't believe that time goes so fast. Enjoy her birthday, looking forward to seeing the pictures.
Post a Comment