Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another Fun Day at the Park

Hooray! March is finally here and that means Spring and warmer weather are right around the corner. I shouldn't complain about the weather too much...we've had some really nice sunny days lately. Sav, Lizzie and I took advantage of one of those nice days and spent some play time at the park. They love the swings and Sav especially loves the slide. Can't wait for some more fun times at the park! Love to all!

Lizzie's first time in a big kid swing!


Sav loves to swing really high!

Watch me Mommy!

Lizzie watching her sissy go down the slide

2 comments:

Loleen said...

I agree, spring is coming and I can't wait to spend more time playing outside with the boys. This summer is going to be so fun. Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how big Lizzie is growing, I love her hat.

Stinebaugh Family said...

I love spring in Lewiston! It is my favorite time of year. I really miss the parks there. Enjoy for me! I purchased Micah's hate off an on-line site called etsy. I have found a whole sale site to order from which is cheaper. Just collecting orders from people. They are like 3.00 a hat + shipping and any color you can imagine! If you want some let me know.

A Family Picture!