Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Funny Thanksgiving Pics

Okay...so the month of November just flew by! I can't believe today is the first of December! I'm so excited for the holidays! We've already got our house decorated and our tree up. It's so fun to have my girls help me decorate, fill out Christmas cards, wrap presents, and make tasty treats. I'll be sure to post some great pics of them. Here's some of our favorite ones from Thanksgiving:

We thought this one was hilarious!


Savvy and Lizzie

She loves tummy time!

4 comments:

Curtis and Crystal said...

Super cute pictures of the girls. Don't you love the way they interact with each other. It is so fun to be a mom like you said. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. It is amazing how you can have so much love for one person. Love you guys and hope to see you soon too.

T said...

Hey! Happy Birthday by the way! I'm sorry this is so late, but I hope it was a good one anyhow.

Tess

Lindsay said...

What cute girls, I am excited to have little girls to play princess with someday.

Loleen said...

You girls are so cute. I hear you on the Christmas decorations, we have everything but the tree, we are waiting on that till Caleb gets home. Ben is so excited about Christmas and has been talking about it since Halloween. You do the little ornaments with Savvy, it is fun.

A Family Picture!