I absolutely LOVE this time of year! It's wonderful to remember our Savior's birth and help my girls understand why we celebrate Christmas. I love getting to read the Christmas story in the scriptures with my family. It doesn't hurt either that I love hearing Christmas music wherever I go and that we finally might get some snow here (and not just bitter cold!). Savvy can't wait to play in some snow!
We're going to our Ward Christmas Party tonight--and Santa Claus will be making an appearance! The girls are so excited! I really do love getting to experience the Christmas season with them! Here's some of our latest pics! Love to all!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com
1 comment:
I can't believe how cute your girls are and getting so big! We loved your christmas card. Now had I been on top of things I would have looked at your address on that. However I did not and I heard that you guys have moved. Could you send your new address our way. Our e-mail is abstinebaugh at gmail. Thanks!
Post a Comment