We had a wonderful Halloween! Our family didn't really dress up with a collective theme, but I think everyone still looked cute! Perry was a soccer player and I dressed up as a butterfly. Savannah LOVES Cinderella and so we bought her a Cinderella costume. Our "Sweet E" was a cuddly bear. Savannah went to the Trunk-or-Treat at the church with her daddy while "E" and I hung out at my mom and dad's house. I love watching the delight in their eyes as my girls experience life. I feel as though I get to experience those thrills all over again as they experience them for the first time.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Halloween Pics!
Wow! November is already here! My 27th birthday is fast approaching...I'm still not quite sure how I feel about getting ever closer to being 30 years old. But, enough about my dislike of getting older.
We had a wonderful Halloween! Our family didn't really dress up with a collective theme, but I think everyone still looked cute! Perry was a soccer player and I dressed up as a butterfly. Savannah LOVES Cinderella and so we bought her a Cinderella costume. Our "Sweet E" was a cuddly bear. Savannah went to the Trunk-or-Treat at the church with her daddy while "E" and I hung out at my mom and dad's house. I love watching the delight in their eyes as my girls experience life. I feel as though I get to experience those thrills all over again as they experience them for the first time.
We had a wonderful Halloween! Our family didn't really dress up with a collective theme, but I think everyone still looked cute! Perry was a soccer player and I dressed up as a butterfly. Savannah LOVES Cinderella and so we bought her a Cinderella costume. Our "Sweet E" was a cuddly bear. Savannah went to the Trunk-or-Treat at the church with her daddy while "E" and I hung out at my mom and dad's house. I love watching the delight in their eyes as my girls experience life. I feel as though I get to experience those thrills all over again as they experience them for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com




2 comments:
Your girls looked super cute on halloween. I love your butterfly costume, those wings are super cool. Little Lizzy is getting so big, they just grow up too quickly.
Looks like you had a lot of fun. The holidays are so much better with kids around. You're right about the kids getting excited and how it gets you excited too. Christmas is going to be so much fun this year with our kids getting older. I can't wait. Love ya too. Crystal
Post a Comment