I can't believe that my dear baby girl is already two months old! We were very blessed to have so many family members in town for her blessing last Sunday. What a joy my family is to me! I can think of nothing better than to be surrounded by those I love! I'll keep the text short--as there are so many cute pictures!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Cute girls. I love how Savannah is dressed in white too. I hope we can see you guys soon too. We are just waiting for our little girl to be born. We might be having her a little early because she is measuring small. They are going to keep checking her every time I go in to see how she is growing and if she has grown then they will keep her in me but if she has stopped then they will get her out. It's kind of scary but I know that we will be blessed. We love you guys too. Your little girls are so beautiful.
Your girls are so adorable. I love their white dress and head band. I am glad that all is going well. I can't believe how fast they grow.
So cute! What a special day!
Post a Comment