Saturday, September 19, 2009

I love taking pictures of my girls!

I can't believe that our summer is finally winding down. Part of me is really excited for the season change--but the other part of me will really miss the warm weather days as the temperatures start to go down. Savvy tells me nearly everyday that she wants to go to the park and play on the slide. She'll be so sad when it gets too cold to go anymore.

Perry is super busy at work--I'm so glad that he works so hard for our family! The girls and I stay at home together and have tons of fun playing, reading stories and doing little chores (Sav is a great helper!). The transition from one child to two children was a major one! We've gotten into a nice routine, though, and I love my two little girls so very much! What a blessing they are! (That's probably why I can't stop taking pictures of them!) Here's some of my favorites:

Lizzie loves it when Savvy talks to her!

Good morning!

Two peas in a pod!

I love my Elizabeth!

Sav loves to dress herself! She's such a girl--she loves shoes!

I love my Savannah!


Sav's going to be Cinderella for Halloween!

2 comments:

Loleen said...

i know i have said this a lot but your girls are so cute. i am glad things are going well.

Curtis and Crystal said...

Getting into a routine is always nice but hard sometimes. You look like you are doing great. Elizabeth looks just like you!! They are both beautiful girls.

A Family Picture!