Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Due Date is Here and...

Well, my due date has finally arrived...and we're still anxiously waiting for labor to start. For some reason, I thought we might have a repeat of the events that led up to Savannah being born. I don't know why, but I really thought I was going to go into labor last night and have this baby born on her due date. I suppose it wasn't fair to assume this baby would be born on her due date like Savvy. I'm definitely not the first woman to go past her due date, but the anticipation and excitement of holding my baby girl is making these days of waiting really hard!

I think, for now, I'll do some resting. We've been trying really hard to get everything ready we could think of before we bring our baby girl home. The house is clean. The laundry's caught up. The bags are packed. Now....we wait! We'll be sure to let everyone know when she is born and what, officially, her name is! Love to all!

1 comment:

Loleen said...

good luck with everything. I hope that she doesn't make you wait to long, waiting is so hard.

A Family Picture!