Monday, July 20, 2009

Some Fun Pics and Another Little Update

Savvy loves to "check her mail" while visiting daddy at work

Savvy and her first ponytail (with all her hair in it!)
Shan at approximately 38 weeks--it's almost time!


It's sometimes hard to imagine how quickly the weeks have been flying by this summer. I keep thinking of so many little things I want to get done before our dear baby girl is born. There are a million little projects around my house and that doesn't include all the daily tasks like laundry and dusting. I'm glad I have my family in the area to help me out! Savvy's a wonderful helper too--she loves to help me clean, dust and sort clothes.
We're sure getting excited for our little girl to arrive. I actually cried as I took out Savvy's clothes from when she was born and put them in drawers for this baby. It still doesn't seem possible that Savannah was once that small. Savannah will be such a great helper. She tells me all the time how she wants to see her sissy and teach her sissy to play princesses.
I'm so excited to meet this baby and hold her. Perry and I are getting pretty confident on the name, too. I can't tell anyone what the name is yet. That's a surprise for the day she's born! Love to all and more updates as we get closer to that due date!

No comments:

A Family Picture!