Friday, August 14, 2009

Elizabeth Mariah Swallow is here!

Savannah and her new sister

Savvy gives Lizzie a kiss!


Elizabeth Mariah

She's here! Our baby girl is here! We're so excited to announce that our dear Elizabeth Mariah was born! I started feeling some pretty good contractions at 3:30 Sunday morning and we finally headed to the hospital at 6:00 when those contractions were about 3 minutes apart. My labor was wonderfully very short---she was born at 9:05! Elizabeth (we call her Lizzie) weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long!


We took TONS of pictures, but I thought I'd post some of my favorites!

4 comments:

VR said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am SO happy for you all! Welcome little Elizabeth!

Julie N. said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! We're so happy for your family.

Loleen said...

COngratulations. She is adorable. It looks like Savvy likes being a sister, she was a big baby and I am very glad that all went well for both of you. I like the name you chose very cute.

Aryn said...

So glad to hear that your sweet little girl is here! She is beautiful and I love the name!!

A Family Picture!