Friday, May 22, 2009

The Big "30" and Some Updates

So...we're about to hit the big week 30 with baby girl here! I can't believe how quickly the past few weeks have flown by. I've also started to get more than a few reminders that I need to update this blog. Everyday I tell myself that I need to do it...but, then those days start getting away from me and before I know it--more than 2 months have gone by!

Our big event in April--Jess and Nate's Wedding--was absolutely wonderful. I love having a new brother and I love seeing both of them so incredibly happy. What a blessing it has been to see both of my siblings sealed to their spouses in the temple on each of their wedding days. Both special ceremonies brought back those wonderful feelings and memories of the day Perry and I were married for time and all eternity.

In May, we traveled to Utah to attend Perry's grandma's funeral and visit with our family that lives there. We cried, laughed, made memories, and made the most out of the time we had there all together in one place. I feel very lucky to have married into such a wonderful family. And Savannah loved getting to see and play with all of her cousins!

Well, I have a dessert in the oven that needs to come out. I know it's late here...but brownies sounded really yummy tonight. (Yes--I do get many cravings for chocolate!) Love to all!

1 comment:

Loleen said...

I am glad that you finally updated and everything is going well. I know what you mean about being in week 30. I am now almost to 35 and can't believe has fast this is all going. Little Savvy is getting so big and just is so cute. I hope thing continue to go well for your family.

A Family Picture!