Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Some Pics and a little Update!

We love our Savvy!

Savannah loves to color!


I can't believe that four weeks have already gone by since I last posted on my blog. Here's the latest picture of what I look like at almost 35 weeks. This last trimester of my pregnancy is flying by--and I must admit I'm getting a little anxious for the whole "labor and delivery" again. People have been telling me lately that going from one child to two children is a major change. Some have even said that having a second baby come into your family is a bigger change than having your first baby. I guess I'll just have to find out! We are so excited to meet this little girl! Savvy likes to tell everyone she meets that she is so excited to "play with sissy".
*Note: The date is WRONG on the 1st pic--we forgot to set the date on our camera!

3 comments:

Caleb Carter said...

Savvy is getting so big, she is just such a cutie. She looks like quite a character. I can't wait to see what the next one is like. I hear you about the third trimester flying by, mine is gone. You look so good pregnant.

T said...

Oh Shan! Your little girl is just a cutie! I'm excited for you to have your second. Good luck with the challenges of two!

Curtis and Crystal said...

Hey Savvy is so cute and you look cute pregnant too. I have to agree that two is much harder than one but, not until the second one get to be mobile. You'll never sit still again!!! It is all worth is because it is so fun. Good luck with everything. The labor still seems scary with my third but when it is all over it seems like you can do anything.

A Family Picture!