Hello family and friends! I can't believe that almost two whole months have gone by since I last updated this page. Time moves much too quickly--the year is already almost half over. There seem to be so many things to do--and by the time I get a moment to do some emailing/updating my blog, I'm so tired I can't hardly keep myself awake! Do your lives ever seem like that, too?
Anyways, we have been up to quite a bit here. My sister-in-law, Heather, and I have had our gift shop open for a little over a month now. It's so exciting! I love being able to work and bring Savannah along with me. Our store carries a huge variety of unique gifts: baby stuff, gift baskets, Idaho gifts, candles, etc. The list really could go on and on and on! I'll make sure to upload some pictures so you can see what our store looks like. We ended up naming it The Gift Box--which I think really suits it well.
Savannah has been keeping us busy with her getting into everything. She's been walking/running on her own now for a little over two months--and she LOVES it! I still can't believe my little girl is 16 months old now. It's not too long before she'll go into nursery. I love watching her play and interact with people and the world around her. She truly finds great joy in life and in learning new things. It's incredible to see her look through books, identify her body parts (she knows at least 9), & say real words (we hear "dog" and "daddy" a lot). What would life be like without my baby girl? I wouldn't even want to imagine.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment