I am so excited! The weatherman predicted that the temperature was going to be in the high seventies here this weekend! The weather has been pretty cloudy and cold--so I'm thrilled that it's going to get a little warmer. That means more outings in the stroller with Savannah--she loves going to the park so very much.
My mom, Heather (my brother Casey's wife), and I have been incredibly busy lately. Some of you already know that we are starting our own retail gift store here in Lewiston. It's been such fun selecting the site for our store, going through TONS of catalogs to find things to put in the store, and opening the boxes of things as they come in. We can start moving everything into our store May 1st, but we don't have an official "opening" date quite yet. We're thinking about naming our store "The Gift Box". What do you think?
I can't wait to get into our store and start decorating and setting things up. It's kind of neat to think of ourselves as little entrepreneurs. Here's a bonus too: I can have Savannah with me! She's super excited about "working" with her mommy and aunt. She even helped me pick out plush for the store!
Well, life with our little toddler is getting all the more interesting. It's amazing how much Savannah understands. She follows directions, responds to what we say, and "asks" for things she wants. My dad tells me that she talks as much as I do! I love talking to that little girl and listening to her words/babble.
Recently, she's become very attached to her Elvis blanket from her Grandma. I never realized how much she loved it until I tried to take it away. She wears it like a cape and takes it everywhere. She's also become a little stubborn about the walking thing too. One day she'll do it just fine--the next, she wants you to hold her hand. Funny girl!
Well, I better get going. I've got an apple cobbler in the oven that Perry just reminded me about. YUM! We hope each of you are doing wonderfully! Love to all!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment