Monday, March 31, 2008

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Happy April Fools Day (almost, that is)! Spring is definitely here and we're so excited! I'm thrilled that the dogwood trees are blooming and the daffodils and tulips are starting to come up out of the ground. The earth is truly beautiful during this time of year and I love seeing the new life that keeps growing and sprouting up. Savannah has such a fascination with flowers--she loves touching them and learning about them! She loves helping her mommy water the plants at home too!

Perry, Savannah and I were able to travel to Utah for Easter weekend this past month. A trip that seemed so far in the future sure came up on us quickly! (I still can't believe sometimes how quickly the time goes by!) Savvy proved to be quite the traveller--she hardly fussed at all. I think she was really excited about seeing her aunts, uncles and cousins. We had so much fun going to a dinosaur park in Ogden, going to a 90th birthday party for Perry's grandpa, taking family pictures at the Jordan River Temple, going on an Easter Egg Hunt, and ending up in Boise to spend some time with Grandpa Blamires. What a weekend! I'll be sure to post some of the pictures from the trip!

Well, I better get going. The laundry, after all, isn't going to do itself. I'm shocked sometimes by how much laundry three people seem to make. Yikes! Love, as always, to all!

2 comments:

Jessica Blamires said...

Sounds super exciting! Hey, what about the pics from Easter weekend? I want to see that baby some mo'! Love ya, Jess (and Derek, I speak for him too)

Mom said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I loved the pictures!

A Family Picture!