Hooray! March is here--and that means springtime is right around the corner. I'm looking forward to planting flowers, watching leaves appear on the trees, more walks to the park, and "spring cleaning" my house! We've already had some temperatures in the sixties here. Can you believe that at one time I was so ready for it to be colder--and now I'm definitely ready for that warmer weather. Talk about Spring Fever! Our family is so excited to be outdoors more. Savannah LOVES going out for walks in her stroller and she loves going to the park too!
Perry decided to become a soccer coach yesterday. He loved playing soccer during his school years, and now he's coaching a 5th/6th grade soccer team for the local Boys and Girls Club. I know he'll make a fabulous coach. He's wonderful with kids (his nieces and nephews think he's the coolest uncle ever!) and he had great soccer skills. Tonight, he made sure to contact his players and their parents to tell them when and where the first practice will be. I'll make sure to post his team picture so everyone can see Coach Swallow!
I hope all of you enjoyed Savannah's birthday pictures. That little girl is growing so fast--and talking a ton too! It's amazing how much she is learning! Love to all!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com
2 comments:
What a wonderful year and a fast year!!! I have the most precious granddaughter ever!!!!!!!!!! I am so blessed! And Savannah has the most awesome parents!!!!!
What a fast first year! And what a wonderful year! My granddaughter is the most precious baby ever!!!!!!!!!! Love, Grammy
Post a Comment