Well, the Ward Campout at Field Springs turned out to be both really fun and just okay. Savannah, her Grandma and I took her for a fun ride in her stroller all around the campgroud. She had so much fun looking at the trees and the beautiful blue sky. (I think she really likes the way trees sway in the breeze!!) Later, after dinner, Savannah got kind of fussy, so we took her home. She fell asleep before we made it out of the campground!
On Friday this week we're headed off to Boise, Idaho to see Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. Savannah keeps telling me that she is so excited to see them--and play with them of course! We sure can't wait to get on the road. Perry, Savannah and I still have to make sure the house is clean (isn't is so nice to come back from a trip to a nice, clean house?). Then we need to pack our bags. Perry and I have noticed that we seem to bring a lot more bags when we go on trips now. Most of the stuff is Savannah's! Anyways, I better get going on a few things. There always seems to be so many things to do and so little time. Now, isn't that the truth!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment