Wow...the weekend in Boise sure seemed to go by fast! We can't believe that we're already back in Lewiston and heading off to Oregon on Wednesday the 4th. All of us had so much fun seeing Grandma and Grandpa (a.k.a. Great Grandma and Great Grandpa to Savvy!). I wish, though, that the weekend could have lasted a little longer. We love coming to visit and always wish that we could stay an extra day...or two...or lots! Words can't express how much we love them!
Savannah, Perry and I are so excited to see the Oregon Swallows and the Bohrs. The trip seemed so far away when we first planned it and now it's finally here! Can you believe the 4th of July is already here? That means Christmas is less than 6 months away and I haven't been keeping up with my resolution to get my Christmas shopping done early. Really, where has the time gone? Since Savannah travels best in the morning, Perry and I are going to leave fairly early--probably right after the 4th of July Breakfast that our ward is putting on. I probably won't write again until we get back of the 11th, so I'll update you next week all about our trip. Well, I better get going. I've got to get Savannah ready, return some library movies, buy sunscreen and finish our laundry up. It's definitely going to be a busy day.
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment