Friday, June 22, 2007

Gettin Ready For the Ward Campout!

It's about 7:20 a.m. and Savannah and I are up getting ready for the day. We've already checked the Ebay store and checked our email together. We decided to make this website as a way of sharing our stories and photos with our friends and family. Fun, huh? We thought so. Anyways, today is a special day for Savannah. Today is her first campout and she's so excited. Tonight we're going to Field Springs with our ward (Clarkston 2nd Ward). There's going to a dutch oven cooking class, games, activities, dinner (YUM!), and a speical fireside. What fun! I'm excited because our whole family is going to stay in a cabin together too! Mom, Dad, Casey, Heather, Perry, me and Savananh--all of us! Well, Savannah's getting anxious. I better get going. She knows it's time to watch the morning news together, eat, and then get ourselves ready for the day ahead.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Your website is wonderful! And YES, Savannah is the cutest baby ever!!!

A Family Picture!