Well, I finally put our Easter pictures on the blog. We had a wonderful time watching Conference and doing Easter activities last weekend. I thought the pictures turned out really well--even if it is getting harder to get the girls to smile at the same time! These are some of our favorites! Love to all!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com







1 comment:
You got some great pictures of the girls, they are so cute. I love their bunny ears. It looks like you had a lot of fun at Easter.
We plan on getting back to Spokane soon. It is the closest temple besides the Canada one but we can't afford the passports to get across the border, so yes we will back sometime.
I got a picture of the boys and their ties but like you said they are hard to get them both looking and smiling. I will post them soon.
Post a Comment