Hello and Happy New Year Family and Friends! We had such a wonderful Christmas! I love watching my girls' eyes light up as they experience the holiday! Our family is looking forward to a great new year as we make goals (I don't call them resolutions!) to accomplish as a family. Oh--and just a little update: Lizzie is 5 months old this Saturday and will try rice cereal for the first time! Hooray! Savvy just adores her sissy--she loves to read to her! Here's some of our favorite pics!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com






2 comments:
Sweet girls Shannon!!! I love their dresses, so girly. Glad to see you had a great holiday season.
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas, they are so cute. I love their dresses.
Post a Comment