I have absolutely wonderful news! This morning sickness (hey...let's call it by it's real name: all day sickness!) that I've been feeling non stop since early in my pregnancy is finally starting to diminish. Words can't describe how thrilled I am! I love being pregnant and I love feeling a little more human again.
Can you believe that we're less than 6 weeks away from finding out whether this beautiful baby is a boy or a girl?! (Yes, we've decided we want to know. After all, we did find out with Savvy and I loved knowing she was my baby girl.) We're still trying to narrow down a list of boy names and girl names. It's such an important decision and let me just say that there really aren't that many boy names that I like. For some reason, I can find a lot more girl names that I like. Anyways, I want the name we choose to be unique, but not too unusual. I don't want a name that's really overused either.
We also have had some potty success at our house. We put up a sticker chart on our fridge at home, and Savannah loves picking out stickers to put on it when she goes on the potty. We let her decorate her potty with stickers and she really liked that too. Potty training is sure a process, but we're going along pretty well.
Well, I better get back to work. Lots to do in the next few weeks as we help plan Jess's wedding and get ready for Savvy's 2nd birthday. My sister-in-law, Heather, is making Savannah a Care Bear cake and I'm so excited to see it. She's super talented with cakes and the picture of what the cake will look like is amazing! Love to all!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Family Picture!

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Swallow Family's Favorite Websites:
- http://abstinebaugh.blogspot.com/
- http://candlcarter.blogspot.com/
- http://ccloveless.blogspot.com/
- http://devinandnichole.blogspot.com/
- http://jamesxtwo.blogspot.com
- http://lbwilliamson.blogspot.com
- http://littlereesespieces.blogspot.com/
- http://nebekercraziness.blogspot.com/
- http://superblamiresworld.blogspot.com
- http://tayoungbergs.blogspot.com/
- http://www.americanbaby.com
- http://www.byui.edu
- http://www.dabowens.blogspot.com
- http://www.disneymovierewards.com
- http://www.gerber.com
- http://www.lds.org
- http://www.lewistonmovies.com
- http://www.pampers.com
- http://www.parenting.com/babytalk
- http://www.pregnancy.org
- http://www.seanscottfamily.blogspot.com
1 comment:
That's great Shan! I need to talk to you about some things, I will call you soon!
Post a Comment