Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Receiving of the Keys and All Dressed Up

Hooray! Hooray! Friday's the day! I can't believe that the house buying process is almost over. Perry and I signed all the papers this morning and we'll receive the keys from the buyer on Friday. Everything has been going so smoothly--we are very much blessed, I think. We are so busy this week packing up things, picking our paint colors, and picking our new carpet. It's so neat to think that the house is now "our house". I'll finally get to paint, have hardwood floors, play with Savannah in our backyard, and plant a garden next spring. Hooray!

Hanging around with pirates is a lot of fun. I really love being behind the scenes and seeing how a play is put together. Much of what I see and am doing fascinates me. It's thrilling to be part of such a fun production. Tomorrow night is going to be a long rehearsal--but I'm going to be fitted for my costume. I told my mom that I want to look unrecognizable--something totally and completely not me. Everyone who knows me will still know it's me on stage, but I really want to look different. Perry's going to take some pictures of me all dressed up. Arrrrr!

Well, I'll keep this post a little shorter than the rest. I should do some more packing before tomorrow. Savvy and I will be at the gift store most of the day and then I'll go to rehearsal all night. The director of the play is making tomorrow a long night, but he gave us the night off on Halloween--now I can take Savvy to our ward Trunk or Treat! Love to all!

2 comments:

Marci said...

You'll have to post some pictures of your new house. I am excited for you!!!

Brian and Leilani said...

Yay for a new house! Yes please post some pics.

A Family Picture!