Thursday, September 4, 2008

Summer's Ending and a Trip to Hawaii

Hooray! We're finally having some milder weather! I love it when the sun shines--and yet it's only about 75-80 degrees. Perfect! Fall is really getting closer and I can't wait for the change in season and the holidays that are coming up. We're still deciding what we want to be for Halloween. Perry suggested that we be Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinkerbell. Savvy would look really cute as Tinkerbell, but I'm having a hard time imagining Perry in green tights. It's a funny mental picture, isn't it?! I'm thinking about putting a poll on our blog with our dress up ideas.

Many of you know that we're headed to Hawaii this Sunday. Well, actually we'll stay the night in Spokane, WA on Sunday and then head out to Hawaii on Monday morning. We've got everything we need and now we really need to start the packing process. It's hard to imagine that this time next week I'll be in Maui! I'm so excited to snorkel, look for sea turtles (my favorite!), drive to Hana, swim in waterfalls, bike down a VOLCANO (awesome, I know!), eat tons of fresh fruit, try to eat poi, make real flower leis, and lots and lots of other things! The list could go on and on. I'll try to update the blog right before I go and I promise to put up a slide show of all our pics!

Well, packing and more laundry awaits! Love to all!

No comments:

A Family Picture!