Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Well, family and friends, I decided that even though I already posted an update today, I had better give a few updates as to what has been going on here in little old Lewiston. I think I wait too long between updates--that's why I always get so wordy and write...and write...and write!

We've recently ended a very busy year at ArtBeat. Things got a little crazy with all of the orders that were coming in. I really admire Perry for being such a hard and efficient worker. He manages his time so wisely and always gives his best. One of the things I love about him most is that he works so very hard for his family.

Savannah and I are trying to stay busy ourselves. She is the inspiration behind our new line of baby wear: Savvy Wear. I'm so excited to be involved in brainstorming ideas, deciding fonts and layouts, doing market research, etc. Savannah comes in to ArtBeat with me everyday to bring her daddy lunch and work on Savvy Wear.

Speaking of Savannah, it's amazing how quickly the past 11 months of her life have gone by. I recently looked at some pictures of her when she was first born. She doesn't even look like the same baby anymore. We're so excited that she's getting closer and closer to taking her first steps!

Well, it's probably time to get some sleep. Savannah sleeps through the night--but she's an early riser. That little baby just can't wait to get up and play! Love to all!

No comments:

A Family Picture!